The Bosasa Bid Office services all of the companies and brands within the Group, as well as our clients, by preparing all bids for them. This can be extremely time-consuming not to mention tie up valuable resources and even money, if a company doesn’t know exactly how to identify viable opportunities.
That’s why time and resources spent on deciding on bid/no-bid decisions, as well as tender development in general, is monitored and optimised by our team of highly-qualified professionals. Furthermore, our skilled personnel ensure that bids are kept consistent, with each potential opportunity being evaluated against critical success factors for the Group.
Bosasa always aims to optimise all approaches and business strategies and our Bid Office is no different. Offering state-of-the-art printing and finishing equipment to relevant teams, we ensure that all bids are professional and secure – across the board.
Over and above the critical appearance of bid material, the Bosasa Bid Office undertakes the task of guaranteeing that there aren’t any unnecessary disqualifications. This is done by ensuring that each one is only delivered after a stringent and thorough five-point bid-proofing system.
The following are key points that are considered by our team before each bid is submitted:
- Ensuring that all technical and skill requirements for the potential contract can be met by the Group/company.
- Strategising around the cost of preparing the bid.
- Confirming that the bid fits in with the Group/company’s strategy and positioning in the market.
- Providing estimates on the projected profitability of the potential contract.
- Assessing how the potential contract would affect other client work, staffing and the ability to take on new business.
Call our reception desk on +27 (0)11 662 6000 or email ; for more information regarding the Bosasa Bid Office.