Bosasa Technical Services
The Bosasa Technical Division is responsible for full facilities maintenance at all properties and facilities owned or managed by the Bosasa Group. They are also tasked with providing support for all our clients.The primary functions of our technical services team include
- Property Maintenance and Management
- Architectural Design and Spacial Planning
- Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Services
This division is ready to deal with any engineering and construction projects, no matter how large the scale.
In order to achieve this, the team is made up of a wide array of specialists, including:
- Qualified tradesmen such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, metal fabricators, mechanics, boilermakers, glaziers, builders, painters and multi-skilled handymen. There are also specialists in the catering equipment and refrigeration fields.
- Architects and engineers ranging from technology specialists, interior designers and draughtsmen to civil, structural, electrical and mechanical engineers.
- A highly skilled management team, which ensures that all projects are planned, executed and maintained in accordance with the project specifications and to the highest of standards.
The team at Bosasa also has access to the latest hardware and software resources to deliver these specialised services. Bosasa also provides clients with an onsite support staff that is fully trained in the specific equipment they’ll be dealing with.
Call the Bosasa reception desk on +27 (0)11 662 6000 or email ; for more information on our full facilities technical services. Alternatively, if you’d like to know more about the Construction and Technical Services available to our clients, click here.